History of the house
The farmhouse was built in 1769, as it is engraved in the door lintel from one of the bedrooms. When the family bought it in 1972, the house, in run-down condition, consisted of the dwelling, the cowshed and the annexed building that contained the straw loft, the stable for the horse, the carriage and the tools for the fields.
The remodelling of the house was made conserving its shape and character but adapting it to the new use. Nowadays, you can still see the original uses of the different spaces. So, in the ground floor, at the background of the entrance and in the dining-room, there were the stables of cows and you can see the long stone where they were fed. In the kitchen you can see the wood oven and use the original old fireplace on the floor. At the first floor, there where the four bedrooms and the central living-room. Next to them, it was the two-floor annexed building.
Outside, you can see the two threshing floors where the grain was separate from the straw: the biggest one, right in front of the house, and the smallest, in front of the attached building.
The furniture of the house has been bought in antiques shops and it is from de XIX century and beginning of XX.
The house has two floors.
On the ground floor there is the entrance hall, the kitchen and the living room. There are also three double bedrooms and a full bathroom. From the kitchen there is access to the porch, with is a large table for eating, and in the garden.
On the upper floor there is the central hall, four bedrooms and two full bathrooms, and the old straw loft turned into a large living room.
The house can accommodate 22 people (maximum 18 adults) distributed in the following way:
- 5 double bedrooms with a double bed.
- 1 double bedroom with two beds.
- 1 bedroom with 6 bunk beds.
- Besides, if it is necessary, it is possible to add up to 5 folding beds to the rooms, and two cots.
- 3 full bathrooms.
Services of the house
- Electrical Appliances: 2 fridges, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Kitchen utensils: large pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cutlery, etc.
- Household goods: sheets and shower towels, toilet paper, kitchen towels.
- Laundry washing (only if you stay one week): washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Central heating for radiators and 3 fireplaces..
- 2 televisions.
- Table games.
For the outside:
- Private pool, chairs and sun loungers.
- Porch with table and chairs for 22.
- Table tennis.
Services for children:
- Small plastic bath for children.
- 3 high chairs for children.
- 2 folding cots.
- 5 folding beds in the rooms.
- Games for children
- Children’s playground.