Can Sici is a family farm with 13 hectares of Mediterranean forest, surrounded by paths and spots. The tranquility, the sensation of calm and the beauty of the landscape, allow us to enter into nature and away from the noise and rhythm of the city.
The farmhouse is slightly elevated on a hill, overlooking the plowed fields and the forests. Surrounding the house on the rear part we find an oak forest with large stones of volcanic origin.
Besides the main entrance, the house has a second exit to the outside by the kitchen, where it has a large porch that invites eating outside or sitting to enjoy the fresh air and the views of the pool and the garden.
A few meters from the main façade of the house, there is also a pergola with tables for eating, above a nice garden pond, which anciently provided rainwater to the house.
Both the pool and the pond are closed for the safety of children.
In this link you can see a Plan of the general view.
Can Sici is less than 10 km from Girona. It belongs to the neighborhood of Sant Medir, municipal district of Sant Gregori.
It is located in the territory of the Vall de Llémena, one of the best preserved natural areas of the Girona region, where small villages, old neighborhoods and unique farmhouses spread in a setting of great landscape value. The combination of the fields, the different types of forest, the cliffs and the presence of water, make up a harmonic landscape shaped by nature and the traditional uses of its resources.
- Enjoy the landscape and the tranquility of the area, strolling around the surroundings. +info
- Refresh in the swimming-pool. Play ping-pong. Discover the forest.
- Climb to Rocacorba, mountain from where you will enjoy views to the sea. It is an excursion that can be done with children. +info
- Visit the Park of Font de la Torre, at Canet d’Adri. +info
- Strolling in the city of Girona: the cathedral, the Jewish quarter, the river. +info
- Go to the Costa Brava, at a distance of 35 km. +info
- Visit Figueres and the Dali museum, at less from 30 minutes far. +info
- Discover the lake of Banyoles. +info
- Visit the volcanoes of La Garrotxa. +info